The Licensed Cosmetologist is responsible for providing clientele with professional service, recommendations, and treatments of the highest caliber in keeping with established standards. Services may include, but are not limited to: hair cutting, chemical services, and updos.
Some of our great benefits include:
- Weekly Pay (FT/PT)
- 401k Eligible after 6 months (FT/PT)
- Employee Referral Program (FT/PT
- Membership discount at The Ranch Fitness Center & Spa (FT/PT)
- 48 hours of Paid Time Off after 90 days (FT)
- 80 hours of Vacation after 1 year (FT)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (FT)
- Eligible for Medical Benefits in as little as 60 days (FT)
- And other Perks!
- Ensures the Ranch Experience for members and guests by maintain the established standards
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with member and/or guests
- Becomes knowledgeable in the line of products carried, their uses, prices, etc.
- Maintains all certificates based on services offered and provided
- Performs all treatments on service menu based on current certifications
- Recommends products for home use with a minimum service to sales ratio of 25%
- Performs shampoo treatments and various scalp massage techniques
- Understands ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests.
- Answers questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Understands all aspects of hair skills including:
o Performing chemical services- color, perms, and straightening techniques
o Hair Cutting- precision, razor, clipper, and thinning shears
o Setting on various curlers and irons
o Creation of stylish updos with techniques of extensions, braiding, platting, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift. Begins and ends all appointments on time
- Sets area according to procedures
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment as prescribed by Ranch Guidelines
- Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes
- Performs all duties in adherence to OTOW standards
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward Members, Clients, and co-workers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous cosmetologist, hair cutting and nail experience preferred
- Previous customer service skills preferred
Certifications or Licenses:
Florida Cosmetologist licenses and certifications must be maintained and current
Colen Built Development provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Colen Built Development will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Drug free work place.