The Ranch Fitness Center & Spa has a state-of-the-art fitness floor, which is always staffed to provide friendly service or the dynamic and motivating environment of group fitness. We are looking for you to help our customers receive the best service they deserve!
Some of our great benefits include:
- Weekly Pay (FT/PT)
- 401k Eligible after 6 months (FT/PT)
- Employee Referral Program (FT/PT
- Membership discount at The Ranch Fitness Center & Spa (FT/PT)
- 48 hours of Paid Time Off after 90 days (FT)
- 80 hours of Vacation after 1 year (FT)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (FT)
- Eligible for Medical Benefits in as little as 60 days (FT)
- And other Perks!
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing clientele with professional service, recommendations, and treatments of the highest caliber in keeping with established standards. Services may include, but are not limited to: manicures, pedicures, and the use of acrylics and gel polish.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with member and/or guests
- Becomes knowledgeable in the line of products carried, their uses, prices, etc.
- Maintains all certificates based on services offered and provided
- Performs all treatments on service menu based on current certifications
- Recommends products for home use with a minimum service to sales ratio of 25%
- Maintains highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet
- Possesses proficiency in standard nail service of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift. Begins and ends all appointments on time
- Sets area according to procedures
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis
- Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes
- Performs all duties in adherence to OTOW standards
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Nail Technician experience required (12+ month)
- Certifications: Florida Nail Technician licenses and certifications must be maintained and current
Colen Built Development provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Colen Built Development will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Drug free work place.